So hi new followers.
For the newbies here is a point form bio:
- 36 year old mother of three who doesn't really fit into any "box"
- kids are almost 18, 15 and 11 and though I leave them on doorsteps and make them push my car out of the mud, I do love them, like alot.
- I work hard, I play harder
- I have an Ex who spends most conversations with me just shaking his head - he never did "get" me
- Ex has a girlfriend who has lived with him for 7 or 8 years. On a regular basis I find myself wishing terrible things on her, like raging STD's. I aspire to being a better person, really I do.
- Oh my god, how could I forget...I curse.
- Current relationship status - you know on facebook how they have "it's complicated" and when people use that as their relationship status you think to yourself, "Who the hell are you kidding, how complicated can it be ya drama queen?". Yeah mine...it's complicated.
- Likes include wine, good friends, food, coffee, laughing, summer, shoes, wine, blogging (obvious), reading, sparkly things, when my kids say inappropriate things, did I mention wine?
- Dislikes include bad hair days, fugly shoes, snow, stupid people, mosquitoes, june bugs, sullen teenagers, my ass, rotten bananas.
- I'm not religious, I'm not political. Both make me want to gouge my eyes out. Religion is the cause of far too many civil wars. Politics is the cause of both world wars. How is either a good thing? It's the last time you'll ever hear me mention either on my blog. Having said that, (wouldn't want to start a riot two days in a row) some of the people I love most in real life are both religious and political. Bygones.
To everyone who has stood up for me over the past two days, I have one thing to say...where the hell were you when I was getting the snot kicked out of me on a regular basis in junior high?
Seriously, thank you. I feel loved. To honor your loyalty I plan to toast each of you with a glass of wine to this weekend. It will be an ordeal to drink that much wine, really it will, but that's a cross I'm willing to bear for you. Feel special.