Apparently I'm the "C" Word

Brought to you exclusively by Dual Mom on
I was bound to piss someone off at some point. I accept that. Not everyone "gets" my humour or agrees with what I have to say. That's fine. Broad shoulders and all that.

In the comments on my last post I was called a bitch, small minded, mean, pitiful and a cunt.

Not bad for a day's work, right?

The bitch I'll accept.  Hell I've called myself a bitch.

The others, no. I can't go gracefully into the dark night without responding. You don't know me, therefore you can't know from one post (written in humour) that I'm small minded, mean or pitiful. It's not my fault you have no sense of humour and need to remove the stick from your arse. I am one of the most open minded people I know. I'm all about letting people be who they are. If I don't agree with who they are, or I don't like it, then I simply don't associate with those people. In the case of the blog world, I simply don't read them. If they write something I don't agree with and ASK for my opinion, then I give it. I give it with respect and courtesy. I don't call them names or tear them down.

I'm not mean. Unless you cross me. Then all bets are off. Would it be reduntant at this point to say all bets are off?

As for the cunt. This guy knew how to hit a woman where it hurts, right? There's not a more distasteful word you can call a woman in the English dictionary. This guy was also apparently born with several birth defects and took my post as poking fun at disabilities. My sons were both born with physical deformities. I spent most of my early childhood looking like the bride of frankenstein due to a car accident. The post wasn't poking fun at anyone but the starter dick I slept with and he deserved to be made fun of not only for his small penis.

Ok that was me being nice. Now the gloves come off.

Sweetheart, I'm really sorry you were born with a small penis. It must make life rough for you. I empathize, really I do. However, when you proceed to go and attack EVERY ONE of the women who left comments on my post....you've gone to far. Do you believe you're hurting them by writing cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt on their posts. They just delete you like the pesky little shit fly that you are. So dude, fuck off.  Take your small winkie dinkie dick and stick it up your arse. Seriously dude you have way too much fucking time on your hands and really you should take up macrame or something.We should all cry for you because you have a small penis? Get a fucking life and while you're at it grow a pair.

Do you know what really pisses me off? The fact that I wasn't making fun of men with small penises. I was making fun of men with small penises who think they're gods gift to women. I don't go around flaunting my stretch marked stomach and expecting everyone to bow before my greatness. No, I hide that shit using whatever means possible. I stuff it into spanx so goddamn tight that I'm required to carry an oxygen tank in my purse just to make it through the day. I don't pull it out and expect some guy to blow it. Blow it? Get that oscar myer weiner out out of my face dude.

As for my commentors who have had to endure this fucktards blasting them on their blogs. I apolgize to you, really I do.

Last word...who has it? Ahhh that would be me because your ass has been blocked minidick sweetheart.

29 comments:

Aunt Juicebox said...
March 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Yeah, how smart was he - 90% of my readership and yours and most likely his, are female. See how far it gets him with the words Dual Mom is a cunt posted all over his blog.

Unknown said...
March 25, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Oh he didn't attack me on my blog but he did come at me in email and I fired right back. Insinuated my comment woudl not come from a Christian and called me a penis expert.. ahem oh well hate for you that truth is truth. I went back off on him and he amazingly shut up. For now. He is angry and bitter and taking it out on the world for his issues.. Well dude I am so sorry you have handicaps but those are nothing compared to the mental handicap you have with the verbal vomit you spilled on this page and apparently others.. You are aware you get enough blocks and flags and google will boot you.. or maybe that is why you have gotten so quiet.. the Google Gods have locked ya down from commenting.. that bites.. NOT...

Menopausal New Mom said...
March 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Chin up Sweetie, you're a real doll no matter what any "fucktard" (your word I believe) writes about you. I loved that post you wrote and I mean seriously, who among us isn't on the fast track to hell anyway! Too late to clean up our writing now so might as well write what we want! Keep up the good work and keep us smiling :)

Sharon said...
March 25, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Sorry DM, I guess some people don't have a sense of humor about their deficiencies in certain areas. I figured you would get blasted on that last post 'cuz being hung like a bumblebee is only a joke if you don't have to live in the beehive.

Laura said...
March 25, 2010 at 10:15 AM

You know this is a BLOG a personal blog. If someone doesn't like what you have to say or can't get your humor they can click the little X in the top right corner.

I don't care if he had disabilities or not I read nothing into this post that made fun of someone with a disability. My guess is unfortunately he must have penis size issues & is always trying to compensate in life. Yes I'm sure he'll come drop hate comments on my blog, but I don't care. I can find 5 blogs right now that pick apart a woman. Big hips, too big of ass, not big enough ass. To big of tits, too small of tits. If I don't like the content I just don't read any further.

The woman needs to find her sense of humor, period.

Really people it's only a BLOG

MrsBlogAlot said...
March 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Man, I had such a bad dream last night...about penises and C words and inbreeding....Whew! I have got to lay off the Fancy Juice before bed!

jessalyn said...
March 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM

i am so mad at work right now for making me miss all this yesterday. i hearted your post. i too dated a hotty, big, tall, studmuffin. packing nothing down below. i kept him as a f*ck friend for a while, a little peen is better than no peen.

you rock lady. screw the losah haters.

Lothiriel said...
March 25, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Oh boy...! Yeah, that was NOT very nice at all. Shame. It's ok, not to agree with something a person posts, but to insult them is going to a whole new level.

Sorry you had to deal with this.

I agree with some commenters...I don't think you should apologize; it's not your fault.

New follower here. (love your humor)

Linda Medrano said...
March 25, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I think this is really sad. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that! Damn!

My Mercurial Nature said...
March 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I hate missing out on all the fun, but it appears you have the matter firmly (bwaahahhaha) in hand!

Yankee Girl said...
March 25, 2010 at 2:55 PM

You handled this very well. When I read the comment that was left on my page I just laughed. And then I felt bad for the douchecanoe because joking about a small penis is obviously a sore spot for him.

The only bad thing that I saw from his comments, other than the way he threw around the C word, is that they just made him look like a bigger dick (though that is probably what he was going for) than look like the righteous person he thought he was being.

Sarah With Scissors said...
March 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM

so THAT was what that was about... I fucking laughed my head off at getting called a "smelly c#$@"... it seemed a little out of the blue. I'm SO taking this to work tomorrow to show all the dudes. They are going to howl at the fact that this dude got so upset and proceeded to visit everyone that commented and all he could come up with is calling everyone a c#$@. Clearly you hit a nerve girl... poor little penis dude... awww... and he doesn't even have a sense of humor or an ounce of creativity... I feel very bad for him now... poor little penis... so sad... I mean at least a lot of little penis dudes are funny or smart or are sweet hearts... this guy has nothing... he must be lonely... we should all give him a hug (i'll throat punch him after). :)

Kat said...
March 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

WOW! I never knew that using an oxygen tank helped with the spankx!! Thanks! LOL! Way to put this guy in his place. I really never thought he was that kind of person. I was shocked and completely set aback when I read his post and saw his comment. I commented on your post about height...guess he was not short because I didn't get the dirty "C" word comment on my post yesterday. Either way, NO ONE has the right to do that to anyone in this arena. Way to handle it!

Quixotic said...
March 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Go get 'em Tiger!! I also only read your post as poking fun at guys with small penisies who carry on like they are John Holmes!! It's the male ego, rather than the penis, that was the subject of teasing. Bet he's just as sensitive about that. Oh well.

Mass Hole Mommy said...
March 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Dude. I love you. I didn't realize how much until now. I think we may have been seperated at birth.

middle child said...
March 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Oh no. Not gregoryj?! Sad to hear him using the worst word ever. Too bad. I'd take a starter penis over an insecure name-calling "man" anyday.

Michelle Pixie said...
March 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

You are the best! I didn't catch yesterdays post so now I feel like I am a day late {well I guess I am} but I said it before and I'll say it again he must lead a very sad life?!

rxBambi said...
March 25, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Can Ijust say how much I admire you?

btw- one time I got up and left because HE WAS TOO FUCKING BIG AND IT HURT DAMN IT AND HE GOT MAD CUZ PEOPLE WERE ALWAYS SAYING IT WAS TOO BIG(I THINK HE MEANT WOMEN) AND I WAS LIKE SO EFFIN WHAT I DON'T NEED A TONSILLECTOMY FROM MY WOMB. god it was huge. I was young...

I wonder where he is now...

hmmmm.....

yeah... hmmmm... I haven't thought of him im a long time....

thanks...

Salt said...
March 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Is there a full moon this week or something? The internet seems to have reached it full capacity of mentally unstable people.

I hope Little Dick reads this post. :)

Lori E said...
March 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Wow, I use the word asshat on my blog and I lose 2 followers. You use fucktard etc and probably gained 10. Lol.
I always use the word fucktard though in real life. Bad, bad day at work is forever referred to as "Fucktard Tuesday".
You can always buy a bigger "penis". (sorry, too many quotation marks, I know)
I am more interested in a man who can fill all my needs and a penis is only part of the equation. I would rather have a smaller guy who is able to satisfy me other ways then a bigger guy who is lousy and selfish in bed.
Nasty comment guy? He shouldn't spew his nasty stuff if he isn't able to take it in return. He has a private site now apparently?
BTW Yay Canada. That is what brought me here in the first place from Mimi's .

Meg said...
March 26, 2010 at 12:56 AM

*sigh* I didn't get called a cunt. I'm feeling very left out right now ;-)

What a tool.

Danielle said...
March 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I am feeling a little left out too. I didn't get hit with the little penis guys comment. Oh, maybe I did and just didn't feel it!

Anonymous said...
March 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM

So THIS is the dramz I missed out on! What a total douche bag...okay...I have to go read about the baby weenie now! God, see what happens when I spend time w/ my family? I miss everything!

Anonymous said...
March 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM

Good for you, that's the way to tell him off!
No woman really likes being called a cunt.
What does it mean really? It's a matter of personal opinion. My boyfriend sats it's an acronym for
Can't Understand Normal Thinking.
Is that more or less insulting? I don't know...
Flush away your hurt feelings and feel good now!

Secretia

Unknown said...
March 26, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I am cracking up at Ian's response and am right there with him on this one.

I just don't get people---if you're offended or you don't like what you see, then click Off (in the words of Lee the Hot Flash Queen). It doesn't need to get all nasty.

What a Turkey Dick!

Anonymous said...
March 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Geez! He's a waste of time. But it was SO awesome to see all these bloggers band together!

Claudya Martinez said...
March 27, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Wow! I'm sorry you had to deal with this unpleasantness. Not cool.

BigSis said...
March 29, 2010 at 9:39 AM

How much do I love you and the posse that has your back? I'm proud to know you guys and gals!

Anonymous said...
June 17, 2010 at 7:05 AM This comment has been removed by the author.